Job Openings at The Comus Inn
Experienced Fine Dining Servers and Bartenders
Local Fine Dining Establishment is looking for professional people who want to be part of our small team. Candidates should be high energy individuals with a positive “can do” attitude. We offer full-time/part-time positions. Must have reliable transportation and be available days, nights and weekends. Banquet and special event experience a plus.
Character, professionalism, punctual, cleanliness, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, strong communication skills are all factors that play a key roll in this position..bottom line..passionate about the industry.
References from previous employers required.
Please fax resume with references to 301-349-5100 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A line cook takes full ownership for the daily preparation and execution of food items in their station. Follows recipe, procedure and presentation standards consistently. Takes lead and direction from Chef and Sous Chefs to ensure best possible product is produced and executed. s to exceed our guests’ expectations and to provide them with nothing less than an extraordinary dining experience.
- Must thrive in a fast paced, open kitchen environment.
- Must actively work to improve culinary knowledge and skills.
- Culinary degree preferred.
- Basic understanding of professional cooking, service standards and knife handling skills.
- Understanding and knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures.
- Previous prep or line cook experience.
- Professional communications skills are required.
- Requires attention to detail in completing tasks.
- Ability to actively listen- giving full attention, understanding, asking questions as appropriate.
- Ability to accept feedback and work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Ability to take direction and to work in a team environment.
- Must have problem solving abilities, time management skills and be self-motivated.
- Commitment to quality service, and food and beverage knowledge.
We need a qualified, full-time individual with reliable transportation. Must be passionate and enthusiastic . This is a great position for a high energy and dedicated individual who takes pride in the success of a quality driven restaurant .
Please fax resume and salary requirements to 301-349-5100 or email to email@example.com.
Need experienced Host / Hostess for fine dining restaurant. Knowledge of seating charts and table turns, excellent phone and people skills, professional and polished demeanor. Nights and weekends required, Wednesday through Sunday. Must have reliable transportation.
Please fax resume and salary requirements to 301-349-5120 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.